Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Going to the Fair Summer 2008

For this LO, I took my best (although not great) picture I had of the whole fair....enlarged it across my background...erased the edges with a grundgy brush...{did you know that any brush you have for painting can be turned into an eraser too!} So after getting my edges looking pretty good I did a few overlays and grudged up the ink edge. Then just created stroked pictures and placed around to make sure the big Ferris Wheel could still be seen. I also am learning how to create more realistic dropshadows by creating a grey box under photo, then reducing opacity to 30% or so and then warping it......very fun and I am getting better.
Check out the drop shadows :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All pizza places of USA http://pizza-us.com/florida/Davie/Amore%20Gourmet%20Pizza/33324/

Find your best pizza.